KALAELOA – A NEW BEGINNING!
When Polynesian voyagers embarked on a journey in their double-hulled canoes in search of a new life and a promising future, Kalaeloa was one of their first landing spots on the Island of Oʻahu. They brought with them the ʻulu or breadfruit tree, an important staple for the early Hawaiian settlers, and planted the first ʻulu trees in the Kalaeloa region. Like these first Hawaiian settlers who started a new life in a new world, local families can look forward to a new beginning in Kaʻulu by Gentry in the emerging and evolving Kalaeloa region.
From Low $600,000’s
Unlike any other townhome community on Oahu, Kaʻulu offers efficient central air conditioning, open cell insulation in ceilings and exterior walls, low “E” dual pane windows, digital thermostat, LED lighting and an overall Energy Star rating.
Unit 1 – 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom
|Total Living Area||1,020 sq. ft.|
|First Floor||1,020 sq. ft.|
|Garage||330 sq. ft.|
|Covered Entry Lanai||77 sq. ft.|
Unit 2 – 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom
|Total Living Area||1,080 sq. ft.|
|Second Floor||1,080 sq. ft.|
|Garage||306 sq. ft.|
|Covered Lanai||70 sq. ft.|
Unit 3 – 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom
|Total Living Area||1,194 sq. ft.|
|First Floor||36 sq. ft.|
|Second Floor||1,158 sq. ft.|
|Garage||353 sq. ft.|
|Covered Lanai||147 sq. ft.|
Unit 4 – 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom
|Total Living Area||877 sq. ft.|
|Second Floor||877 sq. ft.|
|Garage||355 sq. ft.|
|Covered Lanai||164 sq. ft.|
Unit 5 – 2 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom
|Total Living Area||1,324 sq. ft.|
|First Floor||644 sq. ft.|
|Second Floor||680 sq. ft.|
|Garage||489 sq. ft.|
|Covered Lanai||69 sq. ft.|
- 9’ ceiling in most living room areas
- Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP) in living areas, bathrooms and stairs
- Plush wall-to-wall carpet in all bedrooms
- Designer laminate cabinets
- Solid surface kitchen counter tops
- Stainless steel GE appliance package including:
- Ceramic-top range/oven
- Kohler “Task” stainless steel kitchen sink
- Kohler plumbing fixtures throughout
- Walk-in closets in primary bedrooms (except Unit 2)
- Mirrored closet doors
- Solid surface vanity counter tops with integral bowl
- Sterling brand Vikrell tub and shower surrounds
- Coaxial cable in all bedrooms and living area
- Ceiling lights in all bedrooms with fan-rated box
- Fiber-optic cable to the home and CAT-6 wiring in all living areas
- USB outlets in bedrooms and kitchen
- Structured data panel and wiring for high performance networking
- Enclosed yard with 3’ open picket vinyl fence (Units 1 & 5 only)
- Utility sink in garage
- Silent truss joist flooring system
- Borate-treated lumber with 30-year warranty
- Composite roof with 40-year limited lifetime warranty -Polymer modified shingles
- 3M algae resisitant
- CRRC “cool roof” rated shingles
- James Hardie siding with 30-year non-prorated warranty
- Gravel edging around building
- Seamless rain gutters
- Individual meters for water and electrial
Energy Saving Features
- Low-E impact-resistant vinyl windows
- Central air conditioning-high efficiency rating SEER2 (16+) certified
- Digital thermostat
- Solar water heating system with 80-gallon tank
- Spray foam insulation
- LED lighting package
- Insulated roll-up garage door with remotes & quiet belt driven motor
- Electric vehicle (EV) ready
- Energy Star appliances*
- Ceiling fans
- Flooring upgrade to LVP throughout home
Your Maintenance Fee Includes
- Insurance and maintenance for exterior of building
- Landscaping and maintenance of entry, park and roadways
- Water, sewer and electrical fees for common areas only
Enjoy the Community
Kalaeloa offers easy access to abundant amenities and activities for families right at your doorstep. From highly rated public schools like Kapolei High to shopping centers such as Ka Makana Ali’i, you’ll find excellent education, dining, recreation, and entertainment options within minutes of your new Kaʻulu home.
For more information
We hope you enjoy the Kaʻulu models.
Should you decide to make this your new home: Welcome to the Gentry Ohana!
Kaʻulu Sales Office
91-1101 Franklin D. Roosevelt Avenue
Kapolei, Hawaii 96707
Monday: 12 pm to 5 pm
Tuesday – Sunday: 10 am to 5 pm
Located close to Barbers Point Elementary School.
To Navigate, please use the Get Directions button below.
Since this is a new community, typing the street address into your navigation system will likely lead you to the wrong place until the maps are updated.
Interested in Gentry Homes?
Get in touch with us today and let us answer all your questions about joining our communities!